Monday, February 6, 2012

Filippesi 4:4 Rallegratevi del continuo nei Signore. Da capo dico: Rallegratevi!

Filippesi 4:4
Rallegratevi del continuo nei Signore. Da capo dico: Rallegratevi!
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say: Rejoice! – Philippians 4:4

About a week and half ago one of my favorite people (Traci) wrote me an e-mail rich to the bone with encouragement. She told me to read Philippians and I have over and over. 
Change is always hard even when it is good, even when it is right. It’s hard when you go somewhere you have never been without the luxuries you are used to like a car, a computer during the day to stay in touch with the outside world,  or sadly even walmart. Sometimes obeying the Lord removes you from all that is familiar like languages… and until you learn the new, you feel like you are in an unending game of serades. =0) If only you could see it.
But those are also the amazing things about change and obeying the Lord. It removes all comfort and reliability on yourself and you have nowhere to turn but the Lord no one to cry on except your spouse and the Lord. No one to laugh with when you are triumphant at making coffee…  And it’s awesome. It’s hard having no control but it’s awesome realizing you never had it to begin with that God is always in control and that it is only by His grace that we live and have what we have and are able to do what we do.  
So I will choose this day to REJOICE in the LORD for my cup runth over!!

Here are some fun pics:

This is Kylie running free on the miles and miles of trails we have found!! 

A beautiful frozen waterfall.. It was our first snow that stuck.

Harry Potter is everywhere... Tony and I went for a bike ride and ran into a Confetti parade!

These are two of the guys that nailed us with Confetti the one between Tony and I used to by a professional rider on Liquigas. 


Tony with his favorite cuddle bug other than me =0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment