Sunday, January 22, 2012


< This is castle called Rocca it is on the hilltop of Asolo>
Matthew 6:25-34
Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

We MADE it!!
Our trip over to Italy went unbelievably smooth. We had help through both airports and Kylie was a champ. She had a rough ride but she we got her calmed down and cleaned up and she was good to go.
Thank you for all the prayers we are so richly blessed, and trust us, we could feel them as we went each step of the way.

Some cool God moments:

When we saw my brother in-law Brent in the ATL airport he was flying back to California... and he prayed over us before we boarded our flight.

When we landed in Milan and we couldnt figure out where to pick up our dog Kylie. Instead of asking about where I could pick up my "dog", (cane), I kept asking for someone to show me where I could pick up my "meat", (caren).  Some nice man figured it out and helped us all the way to our car with Kylie.  

Selle Italia putting us up in a beautiful bed and breakfast when our apartment fell thru...

Calvary Chapel Treviso - the pastor and elders have been praying for us for the last 4 months and it was soo special to meet them face to face and get to worship together this morning.

Mark and Reneta (the pastor and his wife) they fed us a delicious lunch and then Reneta helped me shop for some much needed shoes..

God is so good in the Big and the little things!!

Here are some pictures thus far:
After 16 Hrs of time travel (flight and drive) Talking Kylie for a much needed walk.



This is in Asolo,  "The City of a Hundred Horizons",where we will be living.


This was right after church in downtown Treviso before I got my new shoes.. trust me I got alot of weird looks sporting my sandals and pink socks... it was all I had and my feet were freezing.

Tony and Kylie at the park in downtown Treviso


Beautiful..is the only way to describe it!!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers we are soo blessed and greatful for all the Lord has done for us.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment