Friday, January 13, 2012

Blessed Beyond Measure and Overflowing

Yesterday was a hard day for me... It was my last day at the Bodyshop for at least 2 years....

For the last 5.75 years =0) I have had the honor and privilege of working at a gym called Bodyshop Athletics. But is not just a gym... its a ministry. And its not just another ministry organization its Authentic and its pure. It is the most Organic form of ministry I have ever seen because when most people come in they expect to get yelled at and told how fat they are.

They do not expect to be loved on, encouraged, prayed over and challenged more than just physically. Don't get me wrong they will kick your tail and you might leave crawling, however you will not leave defeated but uplifted.

Their are no words, no action that I can do to express my gratitude and love towards Chris and the rest of my co-workers, and family members (meaning my clients whom have touched my heart and become part of my family)


THE CREW MINUS SOME VERY IMPORTANT MEMBERS (ELLEN, VIRGINIA, STEFANIE, MOLLY, SAM, BEKAH, KAYLA, BRIDGETTE AND ALLIE)



Philippians 1:3-6

 3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

I love you all with all my heart! And I will continue to pray over our ministry at the gym and to my clients you will always be on my heart and in my prayers please keep me up to date and I hope to grow in our friendship even if its from a distance!

Blessed beyond Measure,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment