Monday, March 26, 2012

Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

James 1:2-8
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.

Giacmo 1:2-8
2 Fratelli miei, considerate una grande gioia quando venite a trovarvi in prove svariate, 3 sapendo che la prova della vostra fede produce costanza. 4 E la costanza compia pienamente l’opera sua in voi, perché siate perfetti e completi, di nulla mancanti. 5 Se poi qualcuno di voi manca di saggezza, la chieda a Dio che dona a tutti generosamente senza rinfacciare, e gli sarà data. 6 Ma la chieda con fede, senza dubitare; perché chi dubita è simile a un’onda del mare, agitata dal vento e spinta qua e là. 7 Un tale uomo non pensi di ricevere qualcosa dal Signore, 8 perché è di animo doppio, instabile in tutte le sue vie.

I read these versus today God's timing is always perfect. I praise you for testing our faith cause only when it is tested do we see and know our true hearts. 

Pictures from the weekend! 

This is for Dad Zanca. For those of you who do not know, my Father-in law is  an incredible Accordion player! I mean absolutely AMAZING! I do think he saw a single person play when he came to Italy last summer so I had to take this for him!

Heather and I went to the Bassano Market and then for a long run near the river! So so thankful!

TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! well 3 my husband, my dog, and hiking!!

Jamie and Heather this is after 1:30 hrs of going straight up.

This is after 2 hrs....of going straight up!

Jessica, Jamie, Heather and me


Almost there 2 and 20minutes still straight up!!

YAY !! ITS FINALLY FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh I love this man!!

Looking back

Heather and Me

This picture would be so much better if Tony wasn't holding Kylie's poop and Kylie wouldn't have gotten distracted by a lizard. But it was a gorgeous view!!

Psalm 121:1-2
1
I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

So this is snow... we kept wondering why we saw all these people in winter gear... its cause its freezing at the top! 

Posing for my Oakley commercial!

Gorgeous! and only 2 more hours and we were finally back down. What an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment